Popular Tours from Edinburgh Ports
(South Queensferry, Rosyth, Leith, Newhaven)
- Stirling Castle and the Trossachs National Park Area
- St Andrews and the Fishing Villages of the Fife Coast
- Driving tour of Edinburgh and St Andrews
- Driving tour of Edinburgh (visit two attractions and visit Rosslyn Chapel)
Stirling Castle and the Trossachs National Park Area
Stirling Castle is situated in the heart of the country and is the gateway to the highlands. Its walls have witnessed many sieges and battles over the centuries.
For many years Stirling Castle was the seat of Scottish royal power, several Kings and Queens were crowned in its now magnificently restored Great Hall. A visit here is a visit to one of the centres of Scottish history.
Then on to the romantic beauty of the tranquil lochs and wooded glens of the Trossachs National Park area, otherwise known as “the Highlands in Miniature”, which offers many stunning photo opportunities for visitors.
Popular Tours from Greenock (Glasgow)
- Stirling Castle and the Trossachs National Park area
- Loch Lomond and Inveraray
- Culzean Castle and the Ayrshire Coast
Day tours can be arranged to meet your specific interests. Is there somewhere in particular you would like to see? OR do you have ancestral family places of interest you would like to visit? Please do not hesitate to let me know your request. All my tours are totally flexible, no rigid itineraries, and can be changed, even on the day of your tour.
Sit back, relax and enjoy a PRIVATE guided tour from your Edinburgh / Glasgow hotel or when your Cruise Ship arrives in one of the Edinburgh Ports of South Queensferry, Rosyth, Leith or Newhaven or the Port of Greenock (Glasgow).